Family feast

A week ago I went to chang-an west road with Fresa and we expect that the shop called xi-shui will have the little component that we want. But today is still the on spring vacation so the shop won’t open. So sad!
After that we decided to go to IKEA find some ready-made martial and some inspiration. After I saw the lampshade made by stainless steel I think I can use baking tray as the top of my product. I just have to laser cut the same paper-cutting acrylic on it and it will be fine. So I went Breeze Center’s Hands Tailung to bought a baking tray and hope I can use it. And I also found the ready-made toy at IKEA. I take some pictures of them. Of course some other things, too.
And the last, we wnet to our family feast with our prexy at the witch store near the NTU. We have a wonderful night that day!

No comments: